Monday, November 25, 2013

My book review for.. Tune in Let Your Intuition Guide You to Fulfillment and Flow

Well it took me a little longer to read this book as some life events got in my way. I really liked this book by Sonia Choquette although I'm not one to like books that have a question and answer format at the end of each chapter but personally that is just me otherwise I thought the book had a lot of good information and is completely easy to do as far as following her steps that will guide you to tapping in to your own guidance.  I find it hard for myself to meditate which is what tuning in needs you to do, so what I do is just keep coming back to it and keep practicing. I especially like books that weave life situations from different people into the chapters, I always seem to find someone else's story is similar to mine or just fascinating and leaves me feeling full of faith that if it can happen to them it can happen to me all we have to do is tune in. So if you want to know how to tune in buy the book and you'll soon know. I am reviewing this book for hay house.

No comments:

Post a Comment